Protect your family
Landlords are responsible for maintaining the electrical systems under their control to prevent electrocutions, fire and burns to their tenants/visitors. Homeowner should ensure a safe environment with a regular electrical inspection program in place.
We offer 5 services:
- Electrical installation condition report.
- Domestic visual electrical installation inspection reports.
- Fire detection and alarm system inspection and servicing report.
- Emergency lighting, periodic inspection and testing certificates.
- Portable appliance testing reports.
Select one or a combination of the 5 services to suit your requirements*
*Discounts available if more than 1 service is taken. Contact us for more information.
Our special offers
Homeowner/landlord Inspection and testing certification packages from £32.50
17th Edition consumer unit installed including full Inspection and test from £299.00
- Fitted RCD protection (substantially reducing potential severe injury by electrocution)
- Know what condition your electrical installation is in
- All work covered by insurance backed warranty
Convert your spotlights to LED from just £7.99 each fitted – you will SAVE what they cost in your first-year electric bill then just keep saving.
- Help the environment
- Lamps last over five years
- Save you money